Bing Sports Quiz (Soccer, NBA, NFL, and more)
Sport refers to any physical activity or game that involves skill, physical exertion, and competition. Often, they are played individually or in teams aiming to achieve a specific goal or winning a contest, under some rules or regulations coming from its governing body.
Quiz About Sports
There’s a lot a sports played worldwide, going from more-known or popular sports to less-known and more amateur. Just to mention some of them, here’s the following list:
- Football (Soccer): The most popular sport globally, played at both professional and amateur levels. Examples: FIFA World Cup, English Premier League, UEFA Champions League.
- Basketball: A team sport played on a rectangular court. Examples: NBA (National Basketball Association), FIBA (International Basketball Federation).
- Cricket: A bat-and-ball sport primarily played in Commonwealth countries. Examples: ICC Cricket World Cup, Indian Premier League (IPL), Ashes series.
- Tennis: An individual or doubles sport played on a court. Examples: Wimbledon, Australian Open, US Open.
- American Football
- Athletics (Track and Field)
- Formula 1
In the following quiz, you’ll be asked about some facts and curiosities of different sports. Are you ready to know how much do you know about sports? Then start the quiz!